Extension of School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS) Admission Application
The University Management has approved the extension of the date for closure of the application of School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS) Admission, 2015/2016 session to 15th September,2015.
Objectives of The School
The objectives of the school are to:
- Train candidates to remedy their O/Level deficiency;
- Offer pre-degree training to candidates;
- Make candidates familiar with university system; and
- Assist candidates to gain admission into 100 level, Federal University Dutsin-Ma.
- Visit our application portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps/, locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
- Fill and submit the "Application Form".
- A "Payment Transaction Slip" is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
- Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a
non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only,
bank charges inclusive) N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) for the
Application form and N300.00 (Three hundred Naira) for bank charges
using any of the payment options listed below.
- You will be required to present your Transaction ID at the bank if you choose to pay cash.
- You will be charged an additional N100 (One Hundred Naira) if you choose to pay using the ATM option.
- Return to the Portal (http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps/) after payment, enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
- Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
There are three Payment options available for applicants to make payment.
- Cash Payment at Designated Banks
- ATM payment at ATM Machines Across the Country
- WEB on the Quickteller platform.
- For Cash Payments: Visit any branch of
- Zenith Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa
- Guarantee Trust Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- For ATM Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills
- Fill in the Transaction ID generated from the our portal when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 65101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- Then return to the portal to login and print out your payment slip
- For Web Visit the Quickteller website to complete your transaction.
- visit www.quickteller.com/fudmapay
- insert your transaction ID
- insert your email and mobile number and click "continue"
- follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
Submission of Form
- Submitted applications will only be processed and validated after
payment has been confirmed. Applicants are advised to ensure the
- Use the correct "Transaction ID" found on your Payment Transaction Slip.
- Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding their application and admission status.
- Candidate must ensure to select the correct subject combination for their desired programme of study.
- Candidate is advised to print out a copy of his/her Application Form for record keeping.
- Preliminary Studies - 1 (PS-1): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Preliminary Studies - 2 (PS-2): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
- Remedial Studies - 1 (RS-1): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Remedial Studies - 2 (RS-2): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
Qualification for the Programmes
- For Preliminary Studies - 1 (PS-1), a candidate should possess five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- For Preliminary Studies - 2 (PS-2), a candidate should possess five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
- For Remedial Studies - 1 (RS-1) & 2 (RS-2), a candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the six subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- All successful applicants would be required to partake in a screening test for which a date would be announced.
- The test is Computer-Based Testing.
- The use of Electronic calculators, GSM phones, CDMA and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening exercise hall.
Applicants should Note:
- Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have a valid functional email address before starting their application. It must be unique and may NOT be shared with any other applicant.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results are also eligible to apply
- Application Closes at midnight on 15th September,2015.