Registration Guidelines for Returning Students 2015/2016 Session
The Senate of Federal University Dutsin-Ma, has approved that academic activities for the 2015/2016 academic session commence on Monday 14th September, 2015.
Returning students are to arrive the University Campus and settle into Halls of Residence on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September, 2015.
Registration for Returning Students commences on Monday 14th September, 2015 and ends on Saturday 26th September, 2015.
Late Registration will be from Monday 28th September, 2015 to Wednesday 7th October, 2015.
Lectures for the semester will commence fully on Monday 28th September, 2015.
All students are advised to STRICTLY adhere to this schedule.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS (First Semester) 2015/2016 SESSION
- Go to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, login and do the following:
- Click on “My Fees/Charges”
- Select “List My Fees”
- Click on “+ More fee Items”,
- Search for the appropriate fees (example: 200L First Semester Fees) and click on “Process Item”.
- On the next page, select “Confirm Action” and click “Process Payments”
- You will be prompted with a confirmation dialog box, click “OK” to confirm you intend to pay for the item. (note: you will not be able to pay your fees if you don’t click “ok”).
- A payment slip will be generated bearing the “Transaction ID” for the given payment.
- You will be required to use the generated “transaction ID” to make payment using any of your preferred payment options as listed below:
- Cash Payment at Designated Banks
- ATM payment at ATM Machines Across the Country
- WEB on the Quickteller platform.
- For cash payments; Visit any branch of
- United Bank for Africa
- Guarantee Trust Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Plc
- For ATM; Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Transaction ID generated from the our portal when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 65101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- vi. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your payment slip
- For Web; Visit the Quickteller website to complete your transaction.
- visit www.quickteller.com/fudmapay
- insert your transaction ID
- insert your email and mobile number and click "continue"
- follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and printout a payment confirmation slip
- Go to your department to confirm the approved number/combination of courses for the given semester.
- Return to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, login and do the following:
- Next, Click on “My Modules”
- Then Click on “Course Outline”
- Then Select “View” on the appropriate Semester Registration
- You will find a list of Courses to be registered. Ensure that you select the check box next to each course you desire to register.
- Click on “Register” below
- Finally, click “Confirm” to confirm your registration. (Note that after confirmation, you can no longer make changes to your course selection).
- After confirmation, Logout
- If your desire accommodation, Generate a “Transaction ID” for that purpose and proceed to the bank to pay for Accommodation (Note: only 100L and 400L Students are entitled for Accommodation). Other interested students should apply to Dean, Student Affairs for Accommodation.
- After Semester Registration, Check back after 24hrs to see if your Registration has been approved.
- Once approved, Go to your department and collect a signed copy of your registration form and preserve a copy for yourself.
|10.||Sanitation & Utilities||5,000.00|
|Hostel Accommodation (Optional)|
|1.||Hostel Accommodation (bed space)||90.00|
Guidelines on Payment
Students wishing to make payment of mandatory school charges are advised to take note of the following payment options which can be made from anywhere within the country (each option attracts a bank charge of N300.00):
Three Payment options are available for candidates to choose from in order to make payments.
Note that you will be required to present a printout bearing your Transaction ID at the bank. After Payment has been received from you, a Payment Slip will be issued to you from the bank
Registration Support lines:
08087018266, 07039720234, 08036928229
Muhammad Yusufu Abubakar