2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise For 100 Level Applicants
All applicants seeking admission into Federal University, Dutsin-Ma are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2013/14 academic session admission.
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as First or second choice institution, or candidates who have applied to JAMB for change of institution to Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
Only candidates who sat for 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 180 marks in the examination are eligible to take Post-UTME Screening Test.
Method of Application
- Applicants are required to go online and fill their personal details on our portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. Number and select "Post-UTME Exam Registration" from the dropdown, Click Continue.
- After filling your personal details, print the form that bears your Transaction ID that you will present to a Bank teller for payment in Bank.
- Proceed to any branch of United Bank for Africa (UBA) to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only (This is exclusive of the bank charges). Note that you are required to write your JAMB Registration Number and full name on the deposit slip.
- Applicant should return to the portal and register the deposit slip number (teller number), and other details about their payments, after which they can print their POST-UTME Payment confirmation Slip.
- Your computer printout of the online registration from the University website will contain date, time and venue of your Post-UTME screening test which is personal to you.
The Screening Exercise Sessions
- The screening exercise commences on Thursday, 15th August to Saturday 17th August, 2013.
- Applicants are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University portal.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
- A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it)
Applicants should Note:
- The Post-UTME screening test is Computer-Based Testing.
- The use of Electronic calculators, GSM phones, CDMA and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening exercise hall.
- Candidates without the Filled Online Form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
- The University Portal will be closed for registration on Friday 16th August, 2013 by 6:00PM.
- Use the same names (and in the same order) as contained on your JAMB registration form.
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact.