Tuition & Fees
Approved Schedule of Student Charges For 2014/2015 Academic Session
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF CHARGES||FRESH STUDENTS AMOUNT (N)|
|A. COMPULSORY CHARGES|
|1.||Admission Acceptance Fee (Non Refundable)||10,000.00|
|2.||Certificate Verification (once)||3,000.00|
|7.||Internet Access (N2000 per semester)||4,000.00|
|14.||Sanitation & Utilities||5,000.00|
|B. NON-COMPULSORY CHARGES|
|19.||Hostel Accommodation (bed space)||90.00|
Guidelines on Payment
Successful candidates wishing to make payment of the charges are advised to take note of the following payment options which can be made from anywhere within the country:
Three Payment options are available for candidates to choose from in order to make payments.
- Cash Payment at Designated Banks
- ATM payment at ATM Machines Across the Country
- WEB on the Quickteller platform.
- For cash payments; Visit any branch of
- United Bank for Africa
- Guarantee Trust Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Plc
- For ATM; Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Transaction ID generated from the our portal when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 65101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your payment slip
- For Web; Visit the Quickteller website to complete your transaction.
- visit www.quickteller.com/fudmapay
- insert your transaction ID
- insert your email and mobile number and click "continue"
- follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and printout a payment confirmation slip
Note that you will be required to present a printout of your Transaction ID slip in the bank.
After Payment has been received from you, a Payment Slip will be issued to you from the bank