Tuition & Fees2
Approved Schedule of Student Charges For 2014/2015 Academic Session
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF CHARGES||RETURNING STUDENTS AMOUNT(N)|
|A. COMPULSORY CHARGES|
|5.||Internet Access (N2000 per semester)||4,000.00|
|9.||Sanitation & Utilities||5,000.00|
|13.||Laboratory/Workshop/Studio Charge (For Science, Agric., Geography and English Students only)||5,000.00|
|B. NON-COMPULSORY CHARGES|
|14.||Hostel Accommodation (bed space)||90.00|
Guidelines on Payment
Students wishing to make payment of the charges are advised to take note of the following payment options which can be made from anywhere within the country:
Three Payment options are available for candidates to choose from in order to make payments.
- Cash Payment at Designated Banks
- ATM payment at ATM Machines Across the Country
- WEB on the Quickteller platform.
- For cash payments; Visit any branch of
- United Bank for Africa
- Guarantee Trust Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Plc
- For ATM; Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Transaction ID generated from the our portal when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 65101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your payment slip
- For Web; Visit the Quickteller website to complete your transaction.
- visit www.quickteller.com/fudmapay
- insert your transaction ID
- insert your email and mobile number and click "continue"
- follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and printout a payment confirmation slip
Note that you will be required to present a printout of your Transaction ID slip in the bank.
After Payment has been received from you, a Payment Slip will be issued to you from the bank